Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for emotional support and guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zena

Disciple of Prayer
Sometimes I think of suicide. I have lost all balance and am cut off from family and friends. I don't know how to reconnect with them/God. I'm so depressed from what I have done. My life is utterly useless. It takes a family to keep you going. I just want to disappear if I can't live fully. I don't feel human. Just ugly and undone. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Don't feel so bad about yourself! It saddens me.. When you lose balance and fall, and you don't have the strength to get back up I hope you will look to God. If your family and friends forsake you you still have God, which makes you pray to him. SO you've lost friends. THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE! pray God will make you stronger by finding a new source of strength. for example I have my Father in heaven and my church, with all the people in there supporting me. :)

So PLEASE don't think of giving up living!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Jesus loves you. By his stripes (he was whipped and beaten, spit on, hated, rejected, dejected, nailed to the cross, given no water for his thirst) and he did it so we can be reconciled with him. He did it because he loves us. He did it because he knows we can't be perfect. It is for sinners he came and did this. For us. We simply ask for forgiveness and he will freely give it. It is harder with humans. But, step by step know that God is your refuge and strength a very present help in times of weakness. He loves you. Don't let the enemy win. Satan wants you to harm yourself then he wins. You are precious in God's sight. Go to him and confess whatever you did as we all do things (I have over and over and will need to ask for forgiveness tonight as well because I am human) we strive to be perfect but we are not. We fall but we get back up because he is working all things together for good to those that love the Lord. Pick up your Bible and begin to read Psalms. He loves you. Let him love you. Forgiveness is the key. Ask God to forgive you and he will. Then forgive yourself. I ask you to send loving non-judgmental people to this soul to love them and show them how special they are in your Lord. Satan, you have no right to this loved one of God as they belong to Jesus.
 
We come in agreement for a total deliverance in this life of all spirit of suicide and defeat in Jesus mighty name we declare it done. Amen.
 
Zena I pray for ### in Jesus name. I felt the same way and got help. Try rebuilding bridges with your family and friends. Jesus loves you and wants what is best for you. I ask God to bless, guide and keep you in Jesus name. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what to type. I need someone to talk to. I need God's help😭😭😭
Replies
7
Views
125
I made a mistake at work. I got sacked. Sadly I am on sponsorship with my ### and ### as dependents. I am down right now and confused. Please help me pray to God for restoration I need my job back my finances will greatly be affect as well. Please help. Oh God have mercy on me.
Replies
10
Views
379
Satanic people are constantly stalking and harassing me and they enjoy watching me suffer. They enjoy torturing me and trying to make me look crazy in front of other people. They try to force me to isolate myself against my will. They viciously attack me when I try to worship Jesus, read the...
Replies
9
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom