Lifted Spirits

  • Thread starter Thread starter INeedYouGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

INeedYouGod

Guest
I can finally go to bed now with a smile on my face. Thank you all for reminding me that God is love. I am grateful to be here. There is some serious power in prayer and I can testify.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For whatever reason, I am feeling somewhat down and exhausted physically and mentally. Prayer is needed for my spirit to be lifted. Prayer is also needed for me to be successful at work, accurate while being stress-free. I want to successfully pass my probationary period which ends in late...
Replies
10
Views
323
Please pray that I will be taught how to test the spirits, help me to understand that God will always be a good loving God and that the spirits need to be tested and confronted for us to live happy lives. Please pray that the spirits that God has given me is of love power and a sound mind, help...
Replies
11
Views
154
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECLARE DEMAND DECREE INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🌏💯🔨🌏📚🙏🥰🏯🌻👍😇♾️🇺🇸🫜😘🤔🛬🇺🇸🏡🧐🏰🎧😏🤔🥰GREATLYYYY I GET A MIRACLE TODAYYYYYY..I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE GREATLYYYYY THAT I CAN BE MYSELF IT CAN BE A TRAILER AN APARTMENT A BEDROOM A GARAGE AS LONG I CAN HAVE AIR CONDITIONING AND I CAN KEEP...
Replies
7
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom