PLease please pray for me to find a job. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandylsj
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandylsj

Guest
PLease please pray for ### to find a job. ### is running out of food and cannot pay ### rent. ### know He has something for ### but ### need prayer for this now. Thank you
 
I am sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like to ask for prayers for my daughter to find a job. She has already written in 50 applications.
Replies
12
Views
196
I am a high performer and hard-worker engineer. But not happy with my current job! Please pray for me so that I can find and land on a new job with better compensation really really soon! My career is my #1 priority in my life after my kid.. please pray for me and my ###! God bless and thank you!
Replies
15
Views
316
Please pray in Jesus name for me, my health has taken a turn for the worse. thank you
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom