My daughter is being bullied by the same mean ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter loves
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loves

Guest
My daughter is being bullied by the same mean girl again. It had stopped but started again. She calls my daughter such mean names and makes fun of her and laughs at her. It makes me so sad. I can't take this anymore, I am so upset. I've spoken in the past to the bully's mom but the bully just twists the story all around and denies everything. She just looks innocent but she's not. Please pray that this stops. Please help.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying for you and your daughter. I was the victim of bullying also, it's a horrible experience. I pray that this bully can see the error of her ways.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you to all for your kindness and beautiful prayers. I really appreciate it and will continue to pray for this. Things have gotten much better. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son has not always been easy but he has a big heart. Lately, children at school will find any excuse to make fun of him, leave him out, isolate him and make him feel worthless. I worry for my son's mental health and I worry how much this child can endure. Please pray that these children leave...
Replies
11
Views
231
Please agree with me in prayer. In the name of Jesus Christ we take full spiritual authority over this situation of ### being bullied by ### & ###. We bind the mean man and all spirits that cause these girls to be bullies. We bind their tongues to the top of their mouths when speaking ugly about...
Replies
8
Views
368
I speak decree declare into existence that I was bullied in can't see to protect myself let alone I was made stupid I don't understand how anything works as well recently to GREATLY Satan and crew know I can't see yet they still are after me literally I have nothing no one so that ends ENDS come...
Replies
5
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom