We Our Still In Pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter lisseyraven
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lisseyraven

Guest
we our getting a lot off yellow vibes from these ### and a lot off green vibes that our in a negative overwelming hurtful and desetful pathes and that is not who we our. these ### has hurt us to the point we our not able to recover at these time. please pray for us things will change for a better and a new doors will open.we need light.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am still in pain with symptoms, doctors Don't know what it is. I am hoping and thinking it could be due to stress, But I need my body to be healthy and whole. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
7
Views
270
My husband needs prayer. He still wants a divorce. I do not. I don't understand I've asked God over and over and over again to let me know. I want to know he's not communicating with me. So I'm asking God who communicates with us all. But I'm not understanding God apparently why my husband is so...
Replies
8
Views
281
A while back I explained a situation with my friend and asked for prayer. To recap: I was very sick with a COPD flare-up, and the prednisone was hitting me hard. I suffered from insomnia, agitation and hyper-anxiety. My schedule was mega-stressful, non-stop doctor's appointments including...
Replies
18
Views
572
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,803
Messages
16,803,691
Members
650,311
Latest member
Kyrionorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom