Lord, I am so lonely. My friends walked away because of ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sandman

Guest
Lord,

I am so lonely.

My friends walked away because of hardships in their lives.

I have always been there for my friends and now I need them and nobody is there for me.

Help Me Jesus!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, I pray for ###, You are the greatest helper oh Lord.. and through You everything is possible. Lord I sent to You this request accdg to You perfect plan. In JESUS name Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a pretty big family who all got under the same roof for the first time a couple of years ago and have all been struggling to finally get to know each other. A lot of tragedies caused us to be splattered with our own hardships and tribulations half way across the United States from each...
Replies
8
Views
262
Lord I am so worried about my exam results now, I have done what I could. If I don't score a score of ### or more out of 10, my scholarship would be stopped. It would be so difficult for me to survive the rest of the semester. Please Lord help me, show me your love and mercy, I am sorry for all...
Replies
5
Views
415
Lord, I am so sorry for all my shortcomings and transgressions. I know that I have sinned several times against heaven and earth. Please do not punish me by having bad days with the external forces of the people trying to put me down. Please be by my side in whatever arguments may come. Lord, I...
Replies
8
Views
561
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom