2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

E
  • Locked
Lord that you will lay your healing hands on ### and ### and take away what illness they may have. Lord I pray that they will build a relationship with you and that they will let you in to their lives and know the goodness of your salvation.
Replies
5
Views
161
S
  • Locked
Dear All, I have a prayer request for my Sister ### as she is undergoing the treatment of Cancer, Recently she had a stroke and she lost her consciousness and presently she is in ICU. She is in a lot of pain, I want God's healing touch to fall upon her, as the word of God says For Where two...
Replies
7
Views
217
  • Locked
Please pray for the physical healing and salvation of ### and ###.
Replies
4
Views
157
  • Locked
Please pray that God brings a financial blessing to ###.
Replies
3
Views
125
  • Locked
Please pray that God brings healing and energy to ###. She is currently suffering from a heart problem.
Replies
7
Views
194
  • Locked
Lord, I am trying to be positive each day. I am trying to stay focused and faithful. Lord, as I take these first steps, I know that I am walking in faith. I do not know what you have planned for me, but I do know that you will not hurt, betray, or deceive. Lord, the devil was attacking so hard...
Replies
5
Views
104
J
  • Locked
A ### year old boy was killed by a ### wheeler on ### not sure if he fell or if he did it on purpose. I pray for mercy on his soul and that his family gets support and love at this time.
Replies
7
Views
224
  • Locked
Praying for peace today....for all those who have fallen away from the Lord, for all those who are distressed, for those with broken marriages, broken homes. I pray the breath of life into their homes and hearts. In the name of Jesus I pray these things. Amen
Replies
4
Views
151
  • Locked
HELP!! Father God, Help. Father, there are about ### lives on the Carnival Cruise ship that is stranded in a sea of saltwater. With little food, shelter from the hot sun, and little water both to hydrate and to take medicines, these people are suffering. OH God, hurry to their rescue. Hurry O...
Replies
6
Views
136
  • Locked
Please pray for my new business ### ### i have recently got a license and business cards made. I'm needing God's Extraordinary Favor, new accounts a new car and a business plan written up plus a small business loan and grants. I want to make enough money to become a solution for God's kingdom to...
Replies
4
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom