Healing And Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

llotusflowers

Account Closed
Please pray that God brings healing and energy to ###.

She is currently suffering from a heart problem.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying for ### heart condition that's out loving God heals her and give her the ### she needs amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing and restored strength. I have been experiencing fatigue, body aches, stomach discomfort, and sinus headaches. I ask for renewed energy, relief from these symptoms, and the ability to carry out upcoming holiday responsibilities with clarity and endurance.
Replies
9
Views
346
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I feel that I have little energy at the minute.
Replies
13
Views
131
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I don't have alot of energy and am lacking motivation. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom