Please pray for me as I go into Lent. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter pd3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pd3

Guest
Please pray for me as I go into Lent. I am feeling really lazy at work. I haven't had a real vacation in so long. I do not have a girl friend. I do not make enough money. I feel too shy to ask someone for prayers. I am fascinated with our Blessed Mother, maybe you can help me pray to her.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Everything you need in life, can be found in a relationship with God. But your trust in God. Don't put your trust in people, even if they are the most respected religious leaders. Only God is perfect. and he has a plan for your life. Look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I go to church every Sunday.
Replies
7
Views
341
Ask Jesus to help me decide should I go for degree work study course or work with government ministries.
Replies
7
Views
206
They stalking me everywhere that I go n anything that I'm doing . I've tried ignoring them, but that doesn't help.Please call me back at this phone number ###.I really want them gone for good once and for all.Please help me me get rid of these uninvited ghosts
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom