Please pray for me I have an online college ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash1

Faithful Servant
Please pray for me I have an online college class I contacted the teacher and she said that the class is going to be a challenge or I should withdraw for the class. I leave high school ### blocks early and I really like leaving early but I don't want to stay in the class and receive an F on my academic record. Please pray for me that I can get it resolved and still get this schedule. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God sends angels to help me while I am online.
Replies
6
Views
218
I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
138
URGENT Please pray for me. I have negative wishes and needs and wants by other upon me . People wished even to God against me, like stuff for me to hurt others, for me to remember God horribly in my life , to be hated by Him, to suffer while I love Him. Please pray for me , URGENT
Replies
11
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom