Staying Stead Fast

  • Thread starter Thread starter everyday
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everyday

Guest
Lord I pray that I will stay steadfast and faithful as I wait for you to send my husband into my life. I know he is out there and that you will send him soon.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to stay connected to the Lord Jesus I want everthing or anything causing disconnection to be taken away from me
Replies
10
Views
107
Jesus please let my son stay awake at school today and submit the work that he is supposed to. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
159
Jesus, stay with me. Keep me aligned with Your will, Jesus. My ex father in law is on the same train as me - he is the grandfather of my daughter. He has been helping my ex with trying to take legal action to take my daughter. I feel sick. Jesus, protect my heart, my mind and my soul. Keep me...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom