Healing ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

nptah123

Disciple of Prayer
Please keep me in your prayers I have hope and faith that I will be restored to my health but I'm so young I don't know how to deal with everything I have God and only God. This morning I read the book of Job which helped me see life in a new perspective.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
default_bible.gif
God bless you with perfect health in your mind body soul & spirit. God heal you in every way there is. I pray He will open your eyes to so much more of Him and His will in your life and keep you close to Him. And give you peace. - Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray with me for my dog ###. She is having a tumor on her neck removed this coming Monday morning. Pray for a successful complete removal and that it hasn’t spread. Pray for healing and complete restoration of health to her.
Replies
12
Views
79
I went downstairs & my brother followed & some reason he said about leg pain & so i asked if he wanted me to pray for it, & as he's an unbeliever I wasn't expecting him to be okay with it, of course he felt weird about it & didn't say a proper yes, he was like whatever typa thing. I prayed for...
Replies
10
Views
74
I pray for great health I pray for a new home a new job a new car a new bike and.a. brand.new iPhone I pray to be healed from flat feet and mild scoliosis and.the. tear that's in my lower back I pray for a new car and.that I learn how to drive and that i.dont get into.no.car accidents while..I'm...
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom