Father God, I come before you today with praise, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifercruz

Prayer Warrior
Father God, I come before you today with praise, honor, and glory. You are my All. I just don't know where I would be without you Lord. I thank you for all you have done in my life and I thank you for what you are doing and what you will do in the future. I believe in your word and your promises, they are true and just. Father God I put my life in your hands, you know my heart, my thoughts, my needs and my desires and ask that your will be done in every area of my life. In my health, in my finances, and in my marriage. I want to serve you Father. Please allow me to keep my sight on you and that I will not be affected by what I see in the natural. Father hear my cries. I want to see your face Father please allow your glory to descend over me. Create an clean and pure heart in me and renew an upright spirit within me. Thank you Father for hearing my cries. Thank you in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you today humbly acknowledging my sins and asking for your complete forgiveness. Wash me clean from all unrighteousness and deliver me from the power of sin that has held me captive. I renounce any curses that may have been placed upon me and declare that I am free...
Replies
8
Views
460
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
299
Father I come before you today to ask for your divine mercy upon my life and loved ones 🙏..I pray that your Mercy will cleanse and sanctify me from my iniquities 🙏..Lord GOD, as I have taken my promotional exams, I commit my papers in your care 🙏 🙌..I pray that I will pass successfully in your...
Replies
5
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom