Please pray that my heart will be changed. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter caredunn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caredunn

Guest
Please pray that my heart will be changed. Pray that I will not want to lie or be deceitfully anymore. Pray that my thoughts will change and my tongue will be tamed. I’m afraid that God will give up on me because my heart is evil and wicked. Lord change my “want to”. The Bible says that what is in the heart flows out the mouth. Pray that I will have the wisdom, courage and desire to change these things. Also pray that I will forgive those that have hurt me. Help me to find compassion again. Pray that my heart will be full of love again. Pray that I will be a vine that produces good fruits.
 
remember 1 thing our lord is a loving and merciful lord.. so he hate lies so stay away from that i wil pray for you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes lord I set my heart and mind on heavenly things not earthly as I still stand on your promises I seek eternal glory amen
Replies
14
Views
541
I need prayer for my current relationship/ with a man we've had issues in the past but I still love him I pray that he loves and wants me to pray that we can get together and have a blessed beautiful committed relationship together and we both work to build something together ❤️
Replies
12
Views
416
Please pray for me to focus my mind to good and healthy things. I want to be constructive with my time and energy. Pray for the Holy Spirit to lead me. Pray for God to help me protect my eyes and ears from evil things. Pray for peace and comfort in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom