Preyers For My Purpose In Life.

  • Thread starter Thread starter seroo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seroo

Guest
Dear God,
I thank you for the gift of life,
I pray for my purpose of being in this world to come to pass and I also pray for a life partner, good job, and for reunion between my son and I.
Finally, I pray for your grace, understanding, direction to come close to you so I can serve you for the rest of my life... for in Jesus' name I pray Ameen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
177
Lord, I ask for wisdom, strength, and discipline to grow into a responsible man. Help me overcome temptation, bad habits, and anything that pulls me away from Your will. Guide my steps daily, bless my work, health, and future, and teach me integrity, patience, and self-control. Shape my...
Replies
12
Views
221
Can anyone here pray for me and help me discern my purpose? Thank you, I’d be so grateful. I’m so confused. I need to know if I belong in medicine or if it’s a closed door.
Replies
5
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom