Heavenly father let the words of my mouth be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsledge

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly father let the words of my mouth be accepted in thy sight my lord my strength & my redeamer. Father please deliver ### from her life of sin? Change her in a mighty way, May all the evil that she has commited against me come to a soon end! Bring my daughter in my arms dear Lord. Allow ### never to use my daughter against me again. Lift me up dear Lord with increase & favor. Take satans hands off of my life. I submit myself to you dear. Change me how you want me to be. Empty me out of everything in me that is not off you dear Lord. Have mercy on me dear lord, in the shadow of thy wings I take refuge. Create in me dearord a clean heart and right spirit within me. Change my life and remove all my enemies. Pluck them from my life by the root. For I only live to serve you. May I be a great servant to you dear Lord. Bless me & my children and protect them with your hedge of protection. Keep me safe in your secret garden of your pivillon in your tabernacle. Wash me in the precious blood in Jesus wonderful holy name...Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And pray for me, that words may be given to me when I open my mouth, to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news [of salvation], Ephesians 6:19
Replies
11
Views
406
Good morning Lord, Jesus I’m coming to you on bending knees please help me to stop cursing on my job please Don let me get in trouble for it I need your help bad, please let me find it in my heart to let things go and not dwell on them in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!
Replies
9
Views
415
Heal weird taste in mouth that food will not be contaminated. Also To find all that I’m seeking Lord and if it’s your will you want me to partake in this event? I pray these people communicate back with me soon Lord it’s not nice that I asked these questions and they never get back to me...
Replies
6
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom