Please Pray That I Can Be Healed From My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing from depression, seeking positivity, and overcoming past burdens. The individual desires happiness, love, and the ability to spread happiness and love. They express feelings of rejection and guilt related to their depression and seek help in letting go of inner suffering.
 
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30.

Father I pray that you bring peace upon ### right now. Lord you are the prince of peace. I pray that ### will also find joy, identity and satisfaction in You. Amen.
 
Lord,

Please lift up ###'s soul and assist her in her daily life. Lord, we are all sinners in front of you and please don't make her past be a great burden. Lord, you are loving and forgiving, so please heal her. I also pray you will grant her close friends and family, so that they could give her support and encourage during the difficult time. Love makes all of us stronger, so please show your love in her life. Help her to walk out her previous relationships and grant her another who can support her.

In Jesus I pray,

Amen

p.s. I really hope you will find help - try your doctor, counselors. There are many books in the market to guide you. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Everyone has been there! Don't lose hope!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY LIFE IS HEALED FROM CHAOS I GET A SECOND JOB TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD A HOME A PLACE TO LIVE OWN A GARBAGE CAN BE ABLE TO LOCK MY HOME KEEP OUT SATAN SHITE CREW PUT MY FINGER NAILS AND TOE NAILS THEY STAY GET SLEEP MAKE IT TO WORK IN A TIMELY FASHION. LIFE IN MY SECOND JOB HAS TO BE A...
Replies
9
Views
120
LIFE IN MY CREDIT IS HEALED FROM PAST ISSUES I GET THE NEGATIVITY OFF MY STUDENT LOAN UNDER CONTROL GET A SECOND JOB THATS A GOOD THIBG IN SECRET. I GET MY CREDIT CARD GET THE DODGE CHARGER VERY LOW DOWN PAYMENT OR PAID IN FULL LOW PAYMENTS MIRACLES & A SECRET ADDRESS I CAN GET MARRIED EVEN...
Replies
11
Views
176
I ask for prayers for my horse that he has not foundered and is suffering from bruised hooves. Let the ferrier be able to help the horse heal by trimming and shoeing the horse. In God’s name I pray and ask for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom