Dear friends, I pray that a project I've been ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter beyondcreative
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beyondcreative

Guest
Dear friends, I pray that a project I've been working on for a while now can help distraught individuals like me in need of prayer can see the light. You can see my project at: wikiPray.org. I would welcome any thoughts and suggestions.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### has been mean to Me My whole life. I got Rebaptized and seem like since I'VE BEEN UNDER ATTACK 😭 Sunday She came to My Church. She has Seizures She came to the Alter for prayer We prayed with Her Anointing Her with oil believing God for Her Healing. After praying We let Her stayed there a...
Replies
9
Views
412
Dear Father Faithful king Please give light to my car hicups and I pray the new alternators work. I also ask you to give me a new place and a place for ### to be on his own. Thank you in JESUS name amen.
Replies
7
Views
248
God bless and hear everybody's prayers. Pray that I have the time to finish a project and keep us safe through the summer. Please help me work on some stuff around the house trim the trees and put up a new fence and take care of some things. Please continue to pray that my neighbors will be...
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom