please join me to pray for my ### who ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter goodnews
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goodnews

Guest
please join me to pray for my son who will be ### in five months, please pray that he opens his mouth and begin to talk and respond to conversation fluently. Thanks
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord I pray you grant this kid good health to grow in stature, wisdom and favour in Jesus' name.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

matthew 6:33 proverbs 3:5-6 psalm 23:1 i need to drive nobody teaches me all i have is Jesus i need my own car i need my own house for me and my cats i need help with all my animals He always Provides He Understands the family situation i only want to be completely dependent on Him always i hate...
Replies
13
Views
188
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
130
Lord please bless ###'s mission team. Bless him with safe travels for him and the whole team, you know the specifics of the mission but for sure we know that Mt. 28:19-20 is the goal, convict the heart of their team and touch the heart of those they're about to encounter, for the familiar faces...
Replies
12
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom