Heavenly Father i pray for my ### quick ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

simondxb17

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father I pray for my ### quick recovery. Give him strong mind and healthy body. I pray for his illness will be gone and make his body becoming strong. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, by your stripes we were healed. I declare healing upon your grand father in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Spiritual Warriors, Fellow believers and Saints. This is a short Prayer Request regarding diagnosing and fixing an electrical fault in my van. My indicators ( Blinkers ) have failed for the 2nd time since I have had possession of my Van which I need for my livelihood. The First time...
Replies
7
Views
171
Dear Heavenly father God please end all the misfortune in mine and my relations live make it all flee and be removed today and I pray me and my close relations will never lose eachother but I I that you will make flee and keep out any body with completely misunderstanding and all kinds of bad...
Replies
10
Views
156
Dear heavenly father God please I pray to rebuke reject resist bindup bind out and cancel on every dream I jus had or will have tonight that dont involve my close relatand the ones that that includes people i dont want to continue to be in in my lie life ### and I pray and beg them that you you...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom