Prayer Group to attend locally at a reasonable time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretHC

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer Group to attend locally at a reasonable time of day, not after dark.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please bless the prayer support fb group I made for those who have been hurt by other members of the church. May it grow in fellowship, community and love. May we all support each other in our healing and in forgiving of those who hurt us. May many people who have experience that come to...
Replies
10
Views
643
I need the most powerful prayer group .. Let me explain why . I come from a family bad generational curses...I had no chance from the start.from being molested at the age of 3 till I was able to fight back at the age of 14, beat,and offered drugs to finding all the wrong kind of love in all the...
Replies
6
Views
264
We have been double-crossed as many or more times than Jacob by Laban in Genesis. We are calling the landlords who have broken no less than 8 promises to us so far. Now they want to make us pay for the generator hook up that they promised to pay and the old AirCon that broke on its own, as well...
Replies
10
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom