treeoflife
Account Closed
I pray to You today God in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, through the promise of His name and His word that You would answer me, for a sign that I will make enough money to leave this situation that makes me unhappy, in which I have been abused and mistreated. Lord, my soul is suffering, and my dreams are dying. I have lost all of my friends, and they are not coming back, because of the persecutions I have faced while living here during the times I have. Please God, bring prosperity into my life, forgive my many sins, and let me start on the path You preordained for me. God, show me a sign, in the name of the promise of Your Son Jesus Christ, and in the name of the prophets who spoke to Your plan for me. Make it clear to me, God, that You haven't forgotten me, and that this situation is coming to an end so that I can be an independent adult. Amen in the name of the Heavenly Lord Jesus Christ.
