Please pray that God will continue to make my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilyannsmom

Servant
Please pray that God will continue to make my daughter, wise in her life choices. I noticed an enormous improvement in her circumstances and behavior after I posted my prayer request on here. Thank you Heavenly Father for helping us. Please God, I ask that my girl will put her unborn child's needs ahead of her own and will be able to kick the drug habit permanently and the anger and defiance that is in her will leave and be replaced by peace. Please God, open her eyes. That the young man she is with, will own up to his responsibilities, stop his bad attitude and get off drugs, and that together they will create a God-fearing Christian home for my grandchild. In Jesus' name, I ask it. Thank you Heavenly Father.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray in the Name Of Jesus for God to continue To Supply needs And Make a way for ### In Jesus name God Bless Thank You
Replies
7
Views
261
Please pray that God helps me make my hair blonde.
Replies
5
Views
231
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom