2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
We are facing a new problem, we took a hand loan, now the person who lent the money is in urgent need. Now they are compelling us to repay the entire loan amount in 2-3 days without excuses... They are knocking our door every moment day and night, making our life miserable... Please pray that...
Replies
4
Views
140
P
  • Locked
God please return my first love in my life...
Replies
6
Views
176
W
  • Locked
Praise God, I am born again Christian and want to take 21 days fast. I am facing financial problems. Need school fees for my ### and to clear outstanding debts. I was chosen to lead a Bible devotion group in our home estate yet my own personal devotion times are a problem to follow. I need...
Replies
3
Views
164
  • Locked
Whenever I just feel crappy and I haven't been that connected with God and praying to God, I put my hands together and pray and I say this "Thank you Lord for the BLOOD OF JESUS" and I do thank the Lord for the blood of Jesus because Jesus died for all the stupid crap I do and have done. I love...
Replies
2
Views
156
  • Locked
Dear God Please answer my heart in the coming Valentine's Day .. My heart needs answer ..Please answer me
Replies
4
Views
109
  • Locked
Hi you guys :) Please Pray for me ### ### ### and for my mom that her and her fiance get along and she has a good Valentine's Day. May God fill her heart, and Please pray for my nana who is hurting because a few months ago she lost the love of her life ###. My grandpa who we all miss. And please...
Replies
2
Views
122
  • Locked
Please pray that my ex-boyfriend accepts to see me at least to talk with me so that I can be able to forget him, and I need that God makes a miracle to help me with my psychological problems so that I can feel better, less anxious. Because people always leave me because they feel my vibrations...
Replies
4
Views
135
S
  • Locked
Dear God, Day by day, step by step, I move towards the goal of accomplishing Your plan for my life. Every new day challenges lay before me. What am I to do with this day the Lord has made? Even though there appear to be obstacles in my path, I know Your Holy Spirit is at work — guiding and...
Replies
3
Views
126
  • Locked
Father, thank you for this new day and my new life and thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for all I have and for your promises to prosper my life. It is hard at the moment, but I am getting through it and I feel and believe deep in my heart this season is coming to an end and a...
Replies
2
Views
145
  • Locked
THE NEXT TIME YOU SAY SOMETHING OR DECIDED TO COMPLAIN OR CURSE OR SPEAK NEGATIVE OF YOURSELF OR EVEN CALL YOUR SELF NAMES REMEMBER: Question: "What does the Bible say about the power of words?" Answer: Words are not simply sounds caused by air passing through our larynx. Words have real...
Replies
6
Views
240
Back
Top Bottom