Please Pray That I Can See ### and Feel Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
Please pray that my ex-boyfriend accepts to see me at least to talk with me so that I can be able to forget him, and I need that God makes a miracle to help me with my psychological problems so that I can feel better, less anxious. Because people always leave me because they feel my vibrations of depression and suffering, and I really don't know how to change.
 
Dear Lord,

please pray for ### who has anxiety issues and please come to her and comfort her heart lord and do what is best for ###. In your name thank you lord.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure what's missing but I havnt felt the same since I got a text yesterday from an ex from my early twenties. I'm ###. I deleted it but prayers no soul ties or anything affected God fixes if it's that or something, or someone else. I feel kind of empty, numbness. No feelings emotionally...
Replies
8
Views
132
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN I CAN SEE HEAR FINALLY ONCE FOR ALL GREATLY THE GOD DESIGN THE WAY LORD INTENDED IS FINALLY HEALED GREATLY IN ME. LIFE IN GREATLY REMEMBER IT IS OVER THAT SATAN HAS NO DOMAIN DOMINION OVER ME AND GOD ALMIGHTY OR...
Replies
8
Views
137
I was feeling bad for 3 weeks or so and God made me feel better! Praise God!
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom