A New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father, thank you for this new day and my new life and thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for all I have and for your promises to prosper my life. It is hard at the moment, but I am getting through it and I feel and believe deep in my heart this season is coming to an end and a new and beautiful sunny season is just about to begin. Father, in Jesus name, for me for all my sins, help me to surrender to you and as you said to me 12 days ago "WAIT" Father, I pray that today thank you for pouring out your love and spirit and blessings and filling us all with your Holy Spirit onto all my family, friends, neighbors, clients, colleagues, my relationships, thank you that today is going to be an absolutely beautiful and wonderful filled with unexpected wonderful surprises, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in today in a new day i get to enjoy my day make some nice drawings paintings get a Man and new place to live F U Satan shite crew poverty debt lack locusts leave me my family our pets alone for now on. BECAUSE OF THE CRAP WARFARE OF POPPED OFF MY 2 FINGERNAILS TODAY ONE TOENAIL I DONT EVEN...
Replies
9
Views
315
LIFE IN ITS A NEW GOOD DAYYYY ITS OVERRRR I GOT A BOYFRIEND TO TAKE GREAT CARE OF ME I GET MYSELF SKINNY VERY ATTRACTIVE I GET MY FINE ASS GUY GREATLY LITERALLY WE PLAY GUITAR 🎸 TOGETHERGREATLYYYYYYY SING 🎤 HAPPY GREATLY LAUGH 😆 NO WORRIES I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A BOAZ AND...
Replies
5
Views
88
Life in my girl cat and I have a new day my boy cat CAN BE HEALED OK AS HE WAS LIMPING BACK TO THE GARAGE TODAY THAT HE CAN STAY WITH ME AND THE OTHER 2 CATS THEN CAN BE HAPPY I GET SARS 7 INTO THE COUNTY FOOD IS BACK IN MY LIFE AGSIN NORMALLY GREATLY I CAN FOCUS ON HEALING TODAY NOT BEING...
Replies
11
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom