Praise God, I am born again Christian and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter wmk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wmk

Guest
Praise God, I am born again Christian and want to take 21 days fast. I am facing financial problems. Need school fees for my ### and to clear outstanding debts. I was chosen to lead a Bible devotion group in our home estate yet my own personal devotion times are a problem to follow. I need breakthrough in all these areas in Jesus Name. Please pray for ###. Thank you and God bless. ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing.. sister please dont lose hope when we see all doors are closed god will open doors for us...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When I started to be Christian my life is up and down 😭 😭 I have 2 kids, single mother.
Replies
7
Views
278
Greetings, I am a born-again Christian based in ###. I have been undergoing severe witchcraft attacks for many years now. I have been praying all this while for deliverance and victory, yet all my efforts proved abortive. Recently, I have been led by the Lord to pray for my attackers to get...
Replies
9
Views
510
Greetings, I am a born-again Christian based in ###. I have been undergoing severe spiritual attacks for many years now. I have been praying for deliverance and victory all this while, yet all my efforts have proved abortive. Recently, I have been led by the Lord to pray for my attackers to get...
Replies
8
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom