Whenever I just feel crappy and I haven't been ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

knunnelee

Disciple of Prayer
Whenever I just feel crappy and I haven't been that connected with God and praying to God, I put my hands together and pray and I say this "Thank you Lord for the BLOOD OF JESUS" and I do thank the Lord for the blood of Jesus because Jesus died for all the stupid crap I do and have done. I love God and I'm just sayin.. :)
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I feel worthless as I feel like god is a million miles away and I am the worst sinner and that God doesnt care or love me pray as I have always had terrible jobs and pray as I feel so down and depressed and I feel like god isa billion miles away and I can't even read my bible or listen...
Replies
13
Views
202
It just doesn’t feel like God loves me right now. from all I’ve been through and all the unmet dreams and hurts and how He has blessed everyone around me how do I believe He loves me right now? It just feels like He wants me to suffer the deepest hurt.
Replies
11
Views
241
Heavenly father please heal my hurts my emotions am feeling pains of agony in my tummy for act of betrayal. Father so low in my spirit. I have try to live a holy faithful life but the enemy my husband my son father. Lord your says weep may endure for another but Joys comes in the morning. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom