Financial Miracle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
We are facing a new problem, we took a hand loan, now the person who lent the money is in urgent need. Now they are compelling us to repay the entire loan amount in 2-3 days without excuses... They are knocking our door every moment day and night, making our life miserable... Please pray that God shows a way to get us out of this situation. The Lord has lifted us in many ways at hard times... we are sure God shall make a way and clear this odd hour hurdle. Please pray for this specific need... SHALOM
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for a financial miracle this week. I’m asking God to provide for my bills and loan debts this week, open unexpected doors and opportunities, and make a way where I cannot see one. I’m so tired of constantly thinking about how I’m going to pay these debts. I honestly don’t...
Replies
6
Views
133
I need my own vehicle so I can go to work financial miracle in the name of Jesus Christ ❤️🌹🙏
Replies
13
Views
224
Please pray for me and my family. We are in desperate need of a financial miracle. After losing my husband suddenly, life has become incredibly difficult, and we are struggling to get back on our feet. We are praying for a breakthrough whether God chooses to provide it through an unexpected...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom