Financial Miracle

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult season. We have been lifting you and your family before the Lord after the sudden loss of your husband and we continue to pray for His comfort and peace to surround you as well as for His provision for your financial needs.

We understand your desperate need for a breakthrough to pay your bills, to have food on your table, to find stability and to be able to breathe again. We are praying that God hears your prayers and opens the right door according to His perfect will and provision. We pray that He will provide for you through His own unexpected blessings and opportunities and through the work of your hands as you seek Him, for we know that He is Jehovah Jireh our provider and He cares deeply for you and your family in this time of loss. We are reminded of His promise in Phil 4:19 that our God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and that He is close to the brokenhearted as written in Psalm 34:18.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided a financial miracle or opened a door for you, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We pray that the Lord will comfort your heart, strengthen you each day, grant you wisdom and guidance for every decision, and pour out His provision and stability upon your household. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today in urgent need of a financial miracle. You know the exact bills, debts, and pressures I am facing right now. I ask for Your divine intervention to release unexpected provision into my life today. Remove my anxiety, replace my worry with Your peace...
Replies
12
Views
124
Please pray with me for a financial miracle this week. I’m asking God to provide for my bills and loan debts this week, open unexpected doors and opportunities, and make a way where I cannot see one. I’m so tired of constantly thinking about how I’m going to pay these debts. I honestly don’t...
Replies
6
Views
133
Praying for a financial miracle lord praying for a breakthrough for me to be able to get through this difficult time I’m in. Praying I receive some good news this week
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,564
Messages
16,812,423
Members
650,879
Latest member
Karayrirview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom