Loneliness And Health

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Lord I pray that you feel this emptiness in my life and heart.
Lord I pray for ### and ###'s physical and mental health, in Jesus name.
 
Lord, you desire that we prosper in all things and have good health even as our souls prosper. I declare healing and restoration upon this entire family in the name of Jesus and I rebuke sickness in the name of Jesus.
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing in jesus name i pray

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you Lord, I prayed about being lonely and the weekend I had family members that visited. Thank you Jesus
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about deep loneliness that I have been experiencing for so long. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
309
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
207
Greetings to all the saints, believers and disciples of Our Lord Jesus Christ. It's been weeks since I lost my job, I'm far from my home, parents and siblings. In a situation where I'm financially helpless, mentally lonely, and physically weak. My health issues are getting worse, I am giving my...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom