Relationship Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

allyNYC

Prayer Warrior
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather than saying words that may tear down or hurt. Please make me aware, by Your divine power, of ###'s needs. Strengthen our relationship as only you can You know my hearts desire for us I need your strength..thank you for ###. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please be with my friend ### ### guide love protect and heal him...and if it is your will please bless our relationship in your name
 
May God's grace and healing shine upon ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would greatly appreciate your prayers regarding my relationship with my girlfriend, ###. Lately, we’ve encountered some challenges, especially with my parents. My mom, ###, has had a sudden change in her views on our relationship. ### has always shown immense love and support for both me and...
Replies
9
Views
308
Let ###’s heart soften and turn towards me and towards our relationship. Let him see himself differently and desire to rebuild his relationship with God and with me. Let us each be more open and vulnerable with each other. Let us see and focus on the positives and what can be between us. Let...
Replies
11
Views
185
Pray that ### and I ### can get back together and restore our relationship. I would love another chance to be better and to make her happy again. And not just for our sake but for our kids we were in a ### year relationship. I'm so desperately alone. I love and miss them all so much. I pray to...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom