Plz pray i been so sad i have one ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter thesoup1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thesoup1

Guest
Plz pray I've been so sad I have one sister who I love so much plz pray God heals her mentally and for myself to feel better about myself and find a diet that works for me God bless I have so much going on inside of me please pray to you in advance
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord you have given us a spirit of power, love and a sound mind. I declare mental healing upon your ### and God to grant you all your desire, even for your weight that you desire in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### and I'm a child of the Lord and me and my husband been through so much these past years in GOD HAS BEEN HERE WITH US THIS WHOLE TIME IN I KNOW THAT JESUS CHRIST IS PROUD OF US WELL WE LIKE THIS PLACE AND EVERYONE IS TELLING US THAT WE SHOULDN'T PAY THE AMOUNT THAT THE PEOPLE...
Replies
10
Views
569
Dealing with fear bad. Everything that could have gone wrong literally has I wanted to end my life. Feels like I am going backwards and I'm literally stranded just praying for more hours at the best work I can find right now as I am on a flex schedule at Amazon. Every application to be permanent...
Replies
6
Views
308
I have a guy named ### who I've been with 8 yrs. We have a house and 3 kids together and he just doesn't put effort for me. The last 7 yrs he was a narcissist and was cheating using me. I forgave and prayed on that and that stuff stopped BUT he STILL doesn't wanna be romantic, celebrate...
Replies
6
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom