lord i command every evil alter erected against the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krystabel

Disciple of Prayer
lord i command every evil alter erected against the destines of my ### on this site and there families to catch fire now in Jesus' name!i bomb every coven and shrine set up to swallow their wealth,health,and lives now in Jesus' name!I uproot every planting of hell in their lives now by thunder!Abba father,turn their captivities for good in Jesus' name! your word says that you maketh war to cease.lord terminate every satanic war from their lives!lord,terminate confusion,shame,addiction and reproach from their lives this day in Jesus' name! lord convert every storm to celebration in their lives this year in Jesus' name! i command every curse placed by the enemy upon their lives to scatter by fire! lord turn every trouble into testimony for them this year in Jesus' name! my father visit them like never before with your unusual favor in Jesus' name!

AMEN...
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD JESUS I WANT TO BECOME AN ARMY OFFICER, FATHER I AM ### FIRST CHILD OF MY PARENTS FATHER GRANT ME WITH DIS ARMY JOB, LORD PROTECT MY RELATIONSHIP, WITH MY FIANCY ### ### TO LEAD TO MARRIAGE, LORD BRING CONGRATULATIONS ND CELEBRATIONS, OF MARITAL SETTLEMENT IN MY FAMILY, LORD EVERY HIDDEN...
Replies
7
Views
310
* God every evil alter agent my life my life success I command it to cash fire * God every evil alter of my father house command it to cash fire * God I pray for your grace and mercy of God upon my life and my business * God I soak my business with the blood of Jesus I declare more customers and...
Replies
13
Views
552
O lord I command every evil mountain in my life to be remove ### of sickness ### of poverty disease pain ### ### happy ### let all ### in my family be remove In the name of Jesus I pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom