Oh sweet Jesus, help me that from this year of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOANITAH

Disciple of Prayer
Oh sweet Jesus, help me that from this year of ### and for the rest of my life with you, grant me with your divine mercy, favour, peace, love and protection that I can be able to bring the tithe in your house. Plz Lord open my doors of finances, I know you are the Lord of today and forever as others bring into your house help me also to bring now and forever in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
374
1) Oh Lord help me, in all areas where I need your help 2) Oh Lord raise divine helpers for me 3) Oh Lord show me Mercy 4) Oh Lord let myself and my daughter ### Visa be approved this month 5) Oh Lord heal my mum of the open wound on her legs be miraculously closed up 6) Oh Lord take...
Replies
6
Views
231
DEAREST ABBA FATHER MY DADDY GOD WHO ART IN HEAVEN IN JESUS'S NAME I ASK THIS OF YOU NOW PLEASE ORDER MY STEPS ALL DAY TODAY & TOMORROW BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND HELP ME MAKE ALL OF THE RIGHT DECISIONS FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK-END REGARDING SPECIFIC SERIOUS & URGENT MATTERS THAT I MUST ATTEND...
Replies
18
Views
890
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom