Dear Sir, Request you to pray for my sister ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

varsha2

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Sir, Request you to pray for my sister who is going in difficult situation, her husband got slip disc and she is not keeping well, her neighbors are doing black magic in her house daughter is facing lot of problem in life kindly pray for her and I also have still not got a job - ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
114
Dear saints I request you to kindly pray for my elder sister's daughter who is under severe depression and is troubling her parents by her behavior, speech, and actions. She is qualified but not taking up any job and telling them that she will leave the house and go away. Please pray for her...
Replies
8
Views
335
Dear Sir, I request you to request Jesus to request me to do so, I am very upset, I do not have work, I am unemployed and have borrowed a lot, by the grace of Lord Jesus, I get work.
Replies
6
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom