Women's Bible Study

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashley10
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashley10

Guest
Please pray with me. I have to teach a women's bible study. I never had to teach a bible study before. The study is on prayer. Please with me that God will move on the hearts of each women who will attend. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will move in a miracle way and he will give me what I need to teach.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would help me to wisely organize/set my daily bible study routine. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
111
Please pray for me about my Bible study time. I love reading the Bible and studying matters of faith. But sometimes I find myself really dragging my feet when it's time to do my Bible study as if I don't want to do it. I think this may have something to do with my struggling to comprehend...
Replies
6
Views
117
Please pray for me because even though I love the Bible and studying books about my Christian faith, when I do my Bible study, I sometimes feel so negative toward it like I don't feel like doing it or I'm dragging my feet to do it. I think this feeling is at least partially related to sometimes...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom