2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Help us Lord to build a new home in a good locality close to your Church, providing us with the necessary funds, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
3
Views
150
T
  • Locked
Plz pray I lose weight I've been battling this for a while. I'm tired and depressed. I'm going to do Weight Watchers. Pray I'm a success story.
Replies
4
Views
75
R
  • Locked
Lord I pray to you for perseverance in my journey to get closer to you. Be with me in the moments that I am weak and tempted. Help me to stay strong in my resolve to change my life and walk closer to you.
Replies
4
Views
109
  • Locked
Lord, thank Thee for all the blessings, those people who continue to pray for me and my family, bless them Lord. I pray for the good health of my family and friends. I pray for my husband whose work far from us, lead him, protect him and guide him and give him more patient love and...
Replies
4
Views
131
  • Locked
Heavenly Father have mercy on me hear my cries & create some situation in my cruel husband's life that he may realize his sin of adultery & repent & come to you. Hear my cries & deliver me & my child from hands of my cruel mother-in-law. Father fill my family life with your joy & peace. Send...
Replies
3
Views
128
E
  • Locked
Lord I pray you send ### soon and I know who ### is.
Replies
2
Views
95
  • Locked
I started my fasting on Sunday. Plz Pray that with this fasting I get closer to Jesus and that all that I have done wrong in Jesus' eyes would be forgiven. I also ask to plz pray for us to be blessed with a child. In Jesus' name I ask. Amen
Replies
4
Views
131
V
  • Locked
I am asking for to please pray for ###. He is in prison. He had hurt a lot of people. His heart is cold; he has no remorse. Please pray for him; he has a lot of mental issues. He is full of pride and arrogance. He is also full of anger. He uses people. Please poorest true. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
149
  • Locked
please pray for my ### he does drugs and he has so much hatred in his heart. he needs Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
136
  • Locked
prayers for a lady that has about ### weeks left to live. Her pancreatic cancer did not get better through the chemo like the drs hoped and has now spread to her liver and lungs. Please pray to Jesus for a miracle for this lady
Replies
8
Views
170
Back
Top Bottom