prayers for a lady that has about ### weeks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan417

Humble Prayer Warrior
prayers for a lady that has about ### weeks left to live. Her pancreatic cancer did not get better through the chemo like the drs hoped and has now spread to her liver and lungs. Please pray to Jesus for a miracle for this lady
 
Father you are the God of the impossible and I know that you're healing power is more than enough for this cancer. So Father I just ask you to provide your utter healing grace and love over this person's life. Restore them to perfect health and let yourself be glorified through this. In the most powerful name of Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayer for this and for who ever is going through the same situation....in Jesus name...amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
default_jesus-cross.gif
Send the comforter my Lord, My God, send her help. Be with her and her family. Give her time and healing. Bless her with such peace and strength unknown. Let her feel no pain. no fear. Open her eyes. Show her your angels! That they take charge over her. Let her feel your mighty hand and know she is loved. Let her know there is an army of your angels around her.
I come into agreement with like-minded spirit-filled people all over the world for this lady to be healed right now.
I REBUKE THE DEVOURER OFF OF THIS WOMAN'S BODY AND OFF OF HER LIFE! I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE!!! HER AND ALL THOSE IN THE WORLD IN SIMILAR SITUATIONS! GET OUT AND GO BACK TO HELL!!
I speak blessings over your life. Healing in your mind. Healing in your body. Healing in your spirit. Healing in your soul. Healing in your family, and the peace of God in you and around you.
God Bless You. Receive your healing.
God says Anything you ask in faith believing
default_bible.gif
- HE WILL DO. receive your healing - Do not doubt it - Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning I requesting prayers for my living situation. I live with a lady that I met last year and we became friends after my separation from my spouse. She extended her hand and told me I could stay in her house, so I have, but I feel that she's jealous of me in different ways. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
149
The internet still isn't working. Please pray in Jesus name that the internet setup will be secure. Please pray someone with integrity repairs the internet….
Replies
10
Views
308
Good evening, prayer request members, my name is ### and I have a very urgent request to still be prayed for that I already been trying to pray by myself. My friend named ### has been going through a court case for a car that he never stole but he is being held responsible for it even though he...
Replies
7
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom