Plz pray I lose weight I been battle this ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter thesoup1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thesoup1

Guest
Plz pray I lose weight I've been battling this for a while. I'm tired and depressed. I'm going to do Weight Watchers. Pray I'm a success story.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a uterine ablation about 2 years ago. Since then I have gained weight significantly. Pls pray that I lose this weight through eating better, exercising and meds that I have been prescribed.
Replies
7
Views
143
Please pray I lose weight and able to be physically fit and sugar count become ok. I'm prediabetic now. I also had major back surgery and gained over ### pounds. Due to health issues I need to lose weight. It's very hard. Please please pray.
Replies
8
Views
360
Please pray I lose weight. I've been trying and nothing helps. I can't exercise because I have ### and it's been impossible, depression trying to lose weight. ###
Replies
9
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom