Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter vonebrown
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonebrown

Guest
I am asking for to please pray for ###. He is in prison. He had hurt a lot of people. His heart is cold; he has no remorse. Please pray for him; he has a lot of mental issues. He is full of pride and arrogance. He is also full of anger. He uses people. Please poorest true. Thank you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father I thank you for ### and that they have reached out to you with this concern. That they are hopeful in you. Lord I lift up ### to you and ask Father that you would shatter his proud heart. Shatter it to pieces Lord so that he feel you putting it back together. I pray that you would shatter the walls around his heart and cast out all darkness. Lord that he might see you, and eagerly seek to know you as God and king. I pray this in your name Jesus and ask that you comfort ### as well Lord. Amen
 
Amen thank you for all your Prayers
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord totally migjtky arrest totally convict totally punish expose expel ### now no delay in jesus christ name please please totally permanently sack sack ### from being a surgeon permanently now absolutely no delay for the suffering ge has...
Replies
10
Views
45
Lord please please please mighty incredibly arrest punish totally incredibly convict ### for absolutely all his sins through very bad way he treated me many many other patients now mighty bring him.please lord to his absolutely knees now no delay in jesus christ name I pray ### has absolutely...
Replies
8
Views
320
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom