Husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter everyday
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everyday

Guest
Lord I pray you send ### soon and I know who ### is.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
91
Jesus please let my husband be ok. He is not answering his phone, and he should have been home from overnight shift by now. Please dont let anything be wrong and him home soon. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
191
Lor dplease forgive mey sins. I would like to have a Christian husband for myself as your choosing. I ask that my true one-flesh husband come into my life soon. I pray the appointed time is soon. I pray my true one-flesh husband is not ### because I don't think we can communicate. I would feel...
Replies
5
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom