I started my fasting on Sunday. plz Pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mina153

Prayer Warrior
I started my fasting on Sunday. Plz Pray that with this fasting I get closer to Jesus and that all that I have done wrong in Jesus' eyes would be forgiven. I also ask to plz pray for us to be blessed with a child. In Jesus' name I ask. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we thank you for ###, for the devotion ### has to you and the boldness to trust in you. I pray Father that you would comfort their heart with the reminder that ALL sin, past present and future has been paid. and forgiveness. and that all we have done and or will do wrong has no power on us any more thanks to your sacrifice. I thank you Jesus, in your beautiful name I pray, Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I lift my family in prayer. I pray that My husband/### not be worried or troubled but cast His cares on you in Jesus name. O ray that He put no vile thing in His/my Husband ###'s sight today, I pray that you guard, guide and protect His eyes, ears, mind and heart from watching or...
Replies
8
Views
370
Pray for all our past debts be forgiving and wiped away. Pray our credit gets to be back perfect as we are victims of identity fraud. Pray that the devil doesn't start wanting our possessions again, I plead the blood of Jesus in the matchless name of Christ Jesus. Pray that my Husband also pass...
Replies
6
Views
293
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom