Thank you Lord for all your grace because of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you Lord for all your grace because of which I am here today. I Pray for my ### who is not keeping well and I request all prayer warriors to take a minute and pray for my ### to recover soon. I pray for bringing back peace in my family which has been spoil by me. In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray silent requests - You know. Thank You for Your grace ... in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
200
My appointment with ### today NO CANCER THANK YOU LORD AND MY PRAYER WARRIORS IN JESUS HOLY GRACEFUL NAME IM OK AMEN!!
Replies
8
Views
294
Good Evening prayer warriors, I just wanna thank God for hearing my prayers and healing my foot and hand from the burning sensation, And I came here today also asking for prayers for me and my family, and a pain-free rest of the evening and the days after in the mighty name of Jesus Amen!!!
Replies
9
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom