My three year old son ### is suffering from ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter juhi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juhi

Guest
My three year old son ### is suffering from acute ear infections for a long time and the doctor also said that he has acute mastoditis for which he will be having X ray done and audiometry & tympanometry done. He has also got a very tiny mass behind his right ear. Please pray that all the reports of the test comes out to be normal and let this mass go away and he be cured completely and have no further serious health issues. Please pray that may God bless him with a very very long & healthy life ahead, In the name of Jesus Christ My lord, Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my three year old grandson ### ### and my nephew ### ### to be healed of their autism and its symptoms. They both are nonverbal and give little eye contact.
Replies
8
Views
316
Please pray for my three year old son, ###. He is sick with a fever and not feeling well. Please pray that it is not strep or anything else that is serious. Please pray he is able to recover quickly from this sickness on his own. Please Lord place your hand on ### and heal him. I ask these...
Replies
8
Views
290
Please pray for my three year old son, ###. He is sick with a fever and not feeling well. Please pray that it is not strep or anything else that is serious. Please pray he is able to recover quickly from this sickness on his own. Please Lord place your hand on ### and heal him. I ask these...
Replies
7
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom