Court Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamHis

Disciple of Prayer
Since my move to ### I have not found a church to attend I'm praying that God will lead me and my husband who has yet to meet God in his heart to lead us to a church where we can grow spiritually. For now I have been following livinglife qt daily and can't say enough how much I enjoy this website. I thank those who have written these bible passages with reflections and prayers as its been a real strength to me.

As I read today's passage in Genesis on Trusting God, it really touched my heart as I am currently going through a court trial and indeed need to trust in God. How much I long to have the same trust and faith in God as Abraham had.. If I may ask for a prayer request.. I am currently going through a court trial where I am facing false accusations and me being the type of person who cannot talk or express myself very well in public am having a hard time infront of the judge and attorneys.. I need God to hold my hands as I cannot do this alone and I know that nothing is impossible through Christ. Will you pray that he shields me from all false accusations? Also that the Judge may take favor in me and for the Holy Spirit to talk through me.. May my testimony find its way to the Judge's heart and the victory of this case be of God's will. I am filled with anxiety and need God to take away my fears so that I may testify confidently..please I ask for your prayer request that God be with me each step of the way. Thank you, yours truly.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother ### ### he has a trial coming up for a crime he doesn't remember committing please pray for only God's will to be done and for strength and clear thinking when this comes up this month and for my son ### ### for his drug addiction that God will break those chains thank...
Replies
7
Views
263
Hi family, just want to start this message off by saying the Lord came through in the craziest way to make a way for us to make rent and bills this month. He is so good! Thank you Jesus! I'm asking that you will life myself up, that my heart will be full of the PEACE that surpasses all...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Hi everyone, so I was released from my job because I had the flu and at the same time my husband was released at his job because of the situation in court. It's been a while but today he finally had an interview as a maintenance man and he said the interview went well but they have to look at...
Replies
13
Views
549
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom