2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
Please help my son ### find his way in this world. Protect him and help him make the right decisions.
Replies
3
Views
69
  • Locked
lord i want to glorify your name you are worthy there is none like you i### prayer over my life right now remove all the plots which was set for me increase my knowledge on my job help me to use the ipod properly when taking my orders help me to communicate well with my guests
Replies
4
Views
87
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND WHO HAS MANY ADDICTIONS - GAMBLING, SEX, SMOKING, HE FIGHTS ALL THE TIME FOR MONEY AND SEX HE DOES NOT CARE IF HE HURTS AND DISTURBS OUR KIDS .. PLEASE I BEG YOU TO PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM MY YOUNGEST SON HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST WEEKS AND ALL MY HUSBAND CAN...
Replies
5
Views
120
  • Locked
Please, pray God will perform a miracle IMMEDIATELY to restore my sanity. I'm trying to withdraw from zoloft and it is taking a SERIOUS toll on me. I've been praying, avoiding any psych meds, doctors will not give adequate help due to lack of solutions (told me time or more zoloft are my...
Replies
6
Views
124
  • Locked
please prayer warriors please i need many many prayers that i should get pregnant i should have 1 baby at least in my family.. i should not be ashamed in front of others.lord please save me.. only you can do wonders you brought my husband at a right time please lord make me pregnant.. nothing is...
Replies
3
Views
157
  • Locked
Hey Lord, Because of your blessings I have been able to cross so many hurdles in life. Due to medical condition, I am not able to get student visa. I am praying so that you will always shower your blessing and help me get through one of important event in my life.
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
A baby girl was born at noon today. She was born with a rare complication. She has a hole in her diaphragm and her intestines were up where her lungs should be. They are working with one good lung right now but more air is going into her stomach than her lungs. They flew her to ### and are...
Replies
11
Views
222
  • Locked
I went to court today. My lawyers told me really good news today. They found a lot of evidence that would help me win this case. They also were talking to the States attorney and seeing if this case could be dropped because this case is so much in my favor. Just praying, wishing, and hoping that...
Replies
5
Views
261
  • Locked
Lord I want to thank you for your love and kindness, you have been faithful to me ever since. I want to ask my brothers and sisters in Christ to help me in my prayers. We have this client who is not paying our workers salary for 3 months already and all the workers families were already...
Replies
6
Views
104
  • Locked
Please pray for a family friend. She has leukemia. Everyone is praying for her a lot. Lord, you know she is ###. She will start her treatments in ### months. Put your hands in the hands of these doctors, Lord. I know you are hearing our prayers. For I know your son Jesus healed the sick...
Replies
5
Views
249
Back
Top Bottom