Restoration To Sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenjen

Disciple of Prayer
Please, pray God will perform a miracle IMMEDIATELY to restore my sanity.

I'm trying to withdraw from zoloft and it is taking a SERIOUS toll on me. I've been praying, avoiding any psych meds, doctors will not give adequate help due to lack of solutions (told me time or more zoloft are my solutions), and I AM LOSING MY MIND AND I FEEL LIKE I AM IN HELL!!!!

I am experiencing tremors, nightmares, insomnia, vomiting, crying spells, anger, brain shivers, hot flashes, cold intolerance, and feel desperate for relief.

Please, please, please..pray God will restore me to sanity!!!

I do not have a job or money for medical treatment. I have two job interviews this week and DESPERATELY NEED A JOB. I'm afraid I will not be able to be sane enough to interview or obtain employment.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please pray God will perform a miracle and save me.

P.S. DO NOT EVER TAKE A SSRI IN YOUR LIFE.
 
Father, nothing is too big for you, Lord no withdrawal of SSRI is too big for you. So God I just pray for you to provide your comfort and peace over this person's life. Father I pray that ### will never have to go back on this medication again. Lord I pray for a complete healing of these symptoms in the name of Jesus Christ. I ask for a complete and total freedom from this. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
 
I pray for your peace. May God grant your every wish. I know, I get depressed too. Hang in there. Maybe we can be friends as I don't have any in life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ### (I go by ###) would like the help of anyone to please pray for my relationship and help us resolve things, currently we almost had a break up but she had said she'd give me one last chance, the cause for all of this were a bunch of rumors and false miscommunication from other people and it...
Replies
9
Views
221
I'm in desperate need for a miracle. My wife filed for divorce. I repented my wrongs and forgave her for the hurt and emotional abandonement. Her heart is hardened with bitterness and unforgiveness combined with generational curses. We have 2 sets of twins. I need a miracle as she's unwilling to...
Replies
13
Views
100
Please pray for restoration, healing, and reconciliation between my daughter’s father, ###, and me. We recently welcomed our baby girl, who is now ### months old, and the separation of our family has been deeply painful. Please ask God to soften both of our hearts, heal the hurt between us...
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom