2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
O Lord God please have mercy on me. Christ have mercy on me. Please hear my prayers, please grant my pleas, please bless my actions. Forgive my sins, please O Heavenly Father. Watch over me. Give me peace. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
Replies
7
Views
110
  • Locked
need prayer cause I can't take it with my son anymore. He is rebellious and rude. Please pray.
Replies
9
Views
110
  • Locked
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I have been thru terrible storms in my life and now I am praying to be free from bondage. I feel my life has been a battle for the last ### years and now I want to be happy!! I am praying to be able to go back to ### but I need a place to live and a job. I am...
Replies
8
Views
199
  • Locked
pease pray that the good lord will heal my severely scarred face covered in acne thank you
Replies
8
Views
216
N
  • Locked
Dear Lord, You take our father, I pray that he is in your hands, happy and at peace. I also pray for my regularization in my current job, I need this to support my family. I also pray for guidance and wisdom to do all the things I have to do with excellence. Thank you God. You said, ask and...
Replies
7
Views
124
  • Locked
The are picking on my ### at work and they have cut his hours. Please pray that they stop picking on my ### and give him back his ours. His manger does not like him. She is giving people with less year then he has more hours, this is not right.
Replies
6
Views
107
  • Locked
Pray for me, I've hurt and worried over ### so deeply that now I'm making myself sick. Please pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
109
  • Locked
We are facing a new problem, we took a hand loan, now the person who lent the money is in urgent need. Now they are compelling us to repay the entire loan amount in 2-3 days without excuses... They are knocking our door every moment day and night, making our life miserable... Please pray that...
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
dear lord, i pray that everybody is fine..please give me lots of love from ###. Please keep us together. Bless us with energy for our exams. Save ma love life god with ###. Amen
Replies
6
Views
106
Back
Top Bottom