Please pray for me. My name is ###. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinKelly

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I have been thru terrible storms in my life and now I am praying to be free from bondage. I feel my life has been a battle for the last ### years and now I want to be happy!! I am praying to be able to go back to ### but I need a place to live and a job. I am tired of being abuse by my husband and I want to live a better life. I lost my only child in ### at ###. I am tired and I believe it's my time to be happy. Please pray that God will answer my prayers and deliver me out of bondage!!! Amen!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God you set the captive free. You cOm the seas. Allow no more abuse to this child of god. May she be strengthened not to allow it anymore and you provide the way out lord. It will be done. Hold on dear ### and get help to get out. In Jesus name amem
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for this child Lord. I pray for supernatural protection in her life. I pray for an army of angels to protect her. I pray for Christians supernaturally come in to her life to give her encouragement. I pray that this child reaches out to a pastor to ask for help and protection and guidance.

I pray for you in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
149
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
Hello my name is ### and my husband's name is ###. My husband, I hate to say this but my husband has narcissistic tendencies. He tries to gaslight me, manipulate, and speaks half truths. I have caught him in some of these. And the most hurtful one is I believe he has had relationships with other...
Replies
10
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom